Sunday, September 10, 2017

X Marks the Spot

From two rare eclipse paths marking an "X" across America, to massive "X Class" Sun flares, to the leak of the iPhone X, to the return of The X-Files...we're crossing paths with some angry solar syncs.

The Universe is definitely trying to tell us something.






What it all means remains to be seen. Of course, I have a few of my own ideas.

Could X stand for Xi?  The ancient Xi people were misnamed the Olmecs of South America. Maybe they're angry about being cut out of history.


Some theories suggest the Xi may have had a connection to the lost civilization of Atlantis.  Maybe Atlantis is returning with a vengeance.



And then there's my favorite X wearer of all time...Michael Jackson...just because :-)


UPDATE: Whoa! Right after I hit the publish button on this post I saw one of the X-Men creators has died. I'm a little weirded out right now, to say the least.


UPDATE (10/08/2017):




5 comments:

  1. Shortly after reading your post, I caught my first glimpse of fox's upcoming X-men spinoff: "the Gifted." Is it really a coincidence that Fox has an X in it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You beat me to the punch LS, as I knew this cross in the eclipse line was important in some cosmic way and I was going to do a post on it, but obviously you are one of "the others".

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks alike a sync holiday, Sibyl
    --let us all know where we are to meet 4.8.24
    funny I was seeing Z's all summer!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we should all meet here in Atlanta (Atlantis) :-)

      Delete
  4. Yep, definitely agree. There's something going on! As a side-note, X-Factor started here in the UK on 09/09/17... not that significant, but it is to some.

    ReplyDelete